Sunday 8 March 2009

What day is it?

It’s women’s day! And with that in the back of my mind, I dedicated this post to Gabrielle ”Coco” Chanel. Why?, you might ask. Because she did so much for women in the beginning of the 1900’s - even if it was just through fashion. She exchanged the corset with comfortable daily wear with a touch of elegance. She did indeed create the unisex fashion, by designing suits and pants for women.


Photo:
Coco Chanel fearless, as always.


Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury." – Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Haaay!! choco girl
    I simply looove your blog! It's so cool and youre my NR.1 girl
    I can't simpy wait for your next update in your exciting fashion life!<3<3<3
    xoxo caligirl_14

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your blog too!!! its so cool. you are like one of he girls in he hills:D:D you go girl. love from chic 13 <3

    ReplyDelete