Tuesday 10 March 2009

Busy Busy..

I have got some comments on not blogging at all today, and I'm really sorry. The thing is, I've just been to busy and to tired!

First I had school, which was extremely boring today. Afterwards I went to "Kaffe Galleriet" with Emilia, Camilla and Cecilie, later on stopped by work, went home, exercised at the gym for a few hours, and hung out with Chr. Robin, Kristian, Louise and Aleks before going back home. Busy busy... I'm saying god night for now, hope you had a great day. Ciaoo!

3 comments:

  1. wow you have such a busy life, how do you handle it all. I'm totally impressed<3<3
    love from california

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!
    I was sooo sad when U didnt blog all day! I just <3 your blog and your freakn awesome life!
    X's from NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive, very impressive.. you have a great life n00b

    ReplyDelete